150+ Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife You Should Read

Good Night Messages For Wife: Today, text messaging has changed the way you communicate with your loved one. We are providing you a Love Good Night Messages For Your Dear Wife whom you should read. When you get to sleep on your bed and suddenly you get a text message from someone on your phone who loves you so much that you really have to think about it. Whether the person who is in a different city in your affection, then sending a text message is a great way to tell them that they are in your mind. Every wife wants good wishes from her husband who shows how much she loves and worships her wife. Good night greetings make it more special for them. Romantic Good Night Messages For Wife can be sent with love to your wife. There are many ways to congratulate your second half for the good night's good luck. You may choose auspicious Good Night Wife Messages or the good luck for the girlfriend or wife for the Good Wishes of the Night.

Latest: Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister

Sweet Good Night Messages For Cute Wife


"Sweet wife, I send my best wishes and good night to you. You have always attracted me with my beautiful sweet nature and I am fortunate that you are."
I'm sleeping, I count every star. But all of them seem sluggish BCJs you are the brightest in my life. Goodnight My Dear Wife.
"Whenever I think of you, I can not help you but smile your passion for things of God, our common sense and love which we share, I love you, my sweet night is sweet Dreams rest. "
Good Night My Lovely Wife.
"As soon as I wake up and I think about you before sleeping, you see, you are never out of my thoughts. Your night is good!"
"When I get bored in this lonely night, only your thoughts make me happy !! Good night, dear, tomorrow with the hope of getting a glimpse of you ..."
"One day is going to end again. It feels good that a person making u like this is very good. Thank you to my love and all the angels saved you tonight!"
As soon as I lay down, I wonder how I have made it without being in my life. You have spiced my world, opened me and given me the reason for living. My face is bright on the mention of your thoughts and your name. Gud Ni8 Darling.
"Dear wife wants to send you a good night through this lesson. I hope your love will continue to shine my life happily like a moon."
"Good night, my love, pleasant dreams, tighten my love, tomorrow may be sunlight and bright and bring you closer to me."
My little angel gives you sleep like a child! Good night my sweetheart wife!
I wish I had a blanket on your bed - in this way I could feel at you. This night you are missing a lot. Good Night My Wife.
"Dear wife, I send my best wishes to you with my best wishes. I hope that you will be able to sleep peacefully with the dreams of our lovely moments."
Looking at the bright shine of the moon while bouncing from your beautiful face, all the anxieties of my life disappear without any traces. I love you good night.
Like the sun during the day, you make my morning bright with your love, and like the stars in the night, you make my night bright with your kisses.

"The sun is troubled and the moon is happy, the sunny sunlight is missing you, and the moon is going to be with you with the rest of the night, it is a wonderful night."
You are dreaming that every man wants to see, but only a man like me who gets to open eyes for you. Good Night My Darling My Cutie Wife.
Relax your body and mind well and enter the world! My gentle and warm throat will be your romantic night! My Sweety wife.
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to your eyes! That's why I think about you because I change for the night. Good NYT My Sweetheart.
The night is night and every next night is the same as the previous. The difference is in the growth of our desires and love for each other.
The cold air brings my wishes to you for a wonderful night with sweet dreams!
Gud NYT My Baby Sweety Wife.
My dear wife, every day, every moment of my life, I want to spend your arms with your kissing and tight throat. Good Night My Sweet Wife
The bright stars in the sky remind me of my wife. They shine so brightly as you do in my night with my beauty.
Good NI8 My Sweetheart Wife.
You are the delight of my flowers, my aroma of passion which gives your source from the blossoming blossom and the deep part of the honey tree. Good Night My Love.
As soon as you go to bed, you know that this night will not stay forever, but our love will be. You are the best thing in my life, dear. I love you so much Good Night Darling, My Wife.
It does not matter how hard you work, you can never be sweet compared to your dreams ... bcz I dream about u. Good night my dear baby!
Every night, I want a kiss and embrace a tight with you. It gives me an endless happiness, thanks for being in my life. I love you, Good Night My Wife.
I wish that the moon is always full and bright and u is always calm and correct + Shining like as Moon star. Whenever u go to shut the light, remember that I am wishing u ... Good Night  + Love SMS.
Wish for some cars, houses, gold, and diamonds. But tonight my only wish is that morning breaks so that I can see your beautiful face. You are my dream, my imagination, my wish and everything I need. Good Night My Wife.
I know that every nightmare is free from my mind when I go to bed at night. Your thoughts cannot bring me anything other than the heavenly dreams.
Wishing you dear wife, love and good night Your presence in my life has made me shine like a bright moon and filled my heart with joy.
As soon as another day is over, I want to thank God for blessing you. I always love and love you, my dear good night.
Good night babe just lets you know that it does not matter that I will love more than anything else in the world.

❤❤ romantic Good Night Love Quotes For Wife:


My message is for telling you
I love you
But my heart does not want to sleep
But due to time I'm saying you.
Good Night My lovely Sweet Wife.



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Good night messages for girlfriend 




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Good night my love
Sleep tight and sleep well
Sweet dreams were also.
Good Night Dear Wife.

I am standing here
To say goodnight to you
And gives you a kiss
For a break for my dear Wife.

I will never let you go
Because I love you
I just want to kiss you
& Goodnight to say

Every night I need a kiss
Which auspicious night will kiss
Time for you from my life
I love you my darling

Every night is special to me
Because you are with me
After a long day busy
good night

To my beautiful wife
A beautiful message
My love is full
I am going to tell you
good night
My love my life
I know that this distance does not matter to us
We love each other deep in the heart
From the whole busy day, I got this time
And there are sweet dreams in the good night
My Sweet Wife.

I do not really feel bad that the day has gone
I care about you that you are my love
And the way you smile and beam
Coz you are the reason of my life
Coz you are my wonderful wife
Good night!
I wish and through it!

I am dreaming about you
Because when I'm not with you
As I miss you
I love you! good night!

Your face shines like a star
A star that is so bright and bright
I think I love you for everything
I love you what you are
You are the only shining star in my life
Good night my darling
You stay in my heart!

"My message is for telling you
I love you
But my heart does not want to sleep
But due to the time you are saying "

I know that I just can not live without you
You are my life and you are my clue
That day when I feel very empty
Even the night does not look bright without you
My wife knows that my happiness in life
Is your reason only
I love you and will be with you
Wish you a lovely good night!

I know that you are mine,
This is day or night
I love you all your power
Will love you
My Beautiful Wife
Good Night!

I never knew that you would be like this
Is an important part of my life
In the night I miss your beloved wife
I am throwing in my thoughts and turning
Think of ways to think through the way
As soon as I can tell you..that my love is true
Amazing as a night for you!

I forget everything by looking at you
You are my source of happiness
You are the song that I want to sing
You hope I want to stay
You are watching my dream in this silent night
Good luck to you a beautiful night
You stay in my heart!

Life can be a full circle
A circle that never ends
A circle where you and I always live together
By the end, it is our love
I wish that time is standing
When I am with my wife
You have a special place that you know
So special you are in life
Good luck to you a good night!

Morning looks more bright for me
The night looks as pleasant as it may be
Your company is the best thing in life
It seems like I was deprived
I miss you many moments with you
Let me keep this straight to my wife
I love you so much
Wish you a good night
My love, I'm feeling your love
And you are missing more tonight!

The night brings many unknown passions
Deep desires of the burning heart
If you are not my love with me
I feel like losing someone
Because you meet me in every way
And you only help me tell
I love you so much
Wish you a good night!
Sleep sleep!

My night is alone without you
It does not feel the same
My day begins with your name
And also ends up in your name
My life you are my world
You stay in my heart
Wish you a beautiful night
Good luck to you
I love you so much...You make my world so bright!

When we sleep, it is a mischievous mischief
Your talks are rarely deep
The way you touch me with love
And walking in my arms in my love
I'm gripped by the night
Oh makes it a wonderful sight
You all night in my arms
Wish you a nice good night
My love .. sleep.. good night!

❤❤ Good Night Messages For Wife: quotes For Wife:


As Moon Glow
And your bright face
I can see something in the air
And it all falls for me
I can not see beyond you
And this night I'm missing you
My beautiful wife, I love you
Wish you luck!

Dark of night and your face is so bright
I can not imagine my life without you
You tell me something that makes me smile
I miss you all the time around my love
In the darkness of the night, I want to hold my hand
I miss you tonight a lot..my love
Good luck with your nights!

The night is dark I know
But you are the light of my life
I know that the night is so blue
But you are the way to show
The night is dull without you
With you, new feeling
My wife, you are my share
There is nothing to see without you
I love you,
Wish you a beautiful night ... Good night to you!

The night is beautiful because you are with me
The brightness of the moon which shines on you
You feel more amazing
I want to admit that you are beautiful
In my eyes and always will be like this for my life
I am so happy that you are my wife
Wish you a nice good night
Good night and sleep!

The night is quiet and you are with me
Let's talk with this language of love
Let's give each other this night
And make our world so bright
Let's embrace each other in some way
It's just the beginning of a beautiful way
For each of us in love
Good night to my baby
Have a dream of saying, love!

The brightness of the moon that shines
That shine looks more amazing to you
Deep and dark night
I just know that you look more beautiful
My dear and my wife
You are my destiny, you are my life!
Good night!

Bright and bright moon at the top
There is a peace around
The sky is cute this night
And your face makes a beautiful sight
My love for you is so deep
The more you can see
My love, you are my life,
Most beloved wife
Good luck to you a good night!

"Let it sleep in your eyes,
Let it fly like flies and butterflies,
Clean your eyes like a sweet plate of fried rice,
I got to you
Although I cannot be by your side "

"The day is over, and look forward to it another day.
Forget all your frustrations and enjoy all the wonderful moments.
Do not forget to see God and pray.
Tomorrow will be a new and better day.
Goodnight dear! "

"I think your heartbeat feels like a mother that her baby kicks,
Though my love comes far away from you
Where are you, where am i
My treasure is you,
sweet Dreams Princess"

"With love in our eyes
And God in our favor
We fly like butterfly flies.
With our testimony on the rise
I see your eyes and my desire
Until the sun does not grow I love you.
Love you a lot
Sweet Night "

"Close your eyes and make a wish
Hug me and kiss me
Can you sleep tight tonight
I wish you a lovely good night. "

"Did I smile you
The journey was for a while,
Because I'll go the extra mile for you,
And as soon as you sleep, I hope I will give you a smile,
Smile for my princess and relax a lovely night. "

"Tonight's most sweet dream can be
Can you sleep oh very tight
As you wish here a lovely and good night! "



"One more day is over.
It is good to know that someone is
Who makes my day full and fun
Thank you for the inspiration.
I am sending my hot throat and kiss
I want my best wishes to you. "



No good night
to say goodbye
It means a break
for one night
Good Night My Dear Wife, My Princess, My Sweetie



 Best 150+ Good Night Messages For Dear Wife
(Good Night Quotes, SMS, Wishes For Wife)

Saying Good Night To Dear Wife is as vital as locution morning, or I really like you, or I miss you. The would like to possess a decent night not solely implies that you wish her to possess a decent night, however conjointly a quiet, peaceful, and exquisite night. It’s to inform your married woman, particularly if you’re not alone, to possess a heat and safe night even while not you by her aspect. It’s telling her that without her you're not by everything, you are everything if she is with you. It’s a promise of the many things. It’s a promise that notwithstanding you're not along right away, the approaching morning can have a unique story. If you’re searching for good night quotes then we are providing you Best 150+ Good Night Quotes For Dear Wife. Here are awesome good night quotes and Goodnight Images For Wife that your married woman can surely appreciate. Take your decide and find busy causing these pretty word of good night messages to your married woman or dear Wife.
What do girls love? A sweet man which will be her knight in shining armor. Whereas it sounds romantic, it's additionally a necessity for any man that desires to place a smile on his woman’s face before they're going to bed in the dark. Whether you don’t live along, or you’re away for work, there are cute text messages that you simply will send to her before getting to sleep. Best 150+ Love Good Night Messages For Wife is a chance by which you can tell your feeling to your wife.



Good Night SMS Quotes For Cute Wife:-

Best Good Night SMS Quotes For Cute Wifey is available here. We hope you will like these quotes.

1. Sweet Dream. Goodnight my love.

2. ‎If you think that that one praise you once I tell you that you simply area unit the foremost stunning creation I ever arranged eyes on. Goodnight my love.

3. ‎Your presence in my life is satisfaction for my soul and sustenance for my heart. Goodnight my baby, I love you.
Good Night Message for Your woman



4 ‎I love you right from the highest of my heart to an all-time low of a similar. Goodnight infant

5. ‎If I buy another shot at life, I’ll hunt you down, and use a similar way that crystal rectifier to you, as a result of you create the remainder of my life worthy



6. ‎I worth you, on top of material resource and therefore the ‘right’ to be right, on top of power and a plate of food, on top of Ego or égo. Goodnight my love, you're way more valuable than diamonds to me.

7. ‎I would like a beautiful night’s rest to the foremost potent human in my life. Goodnight my heart.

8. Happy Love Messages for Cute Wife

9. ‎Your physical frame is few markers of your virtue, of your strength, and wisdom. Goodnight my darling. you're actually a marvel.

10. ‎You area unit a beauty while not compare. Your beauty explodes all over. Goodnight my love.

11. ‎My words area unit too lean to precise my heart to the love of my life. Goodnight my love.


12. There's little doubt that you simply area unit the love of my life, and if potential, consequent to come back.

13. ‎In my lifespan of the many mistakes, you're the simplest selection I’ve created. Goodnight my love.

14. ‎My superwoman, you're a marvel, a melody and a delight to my soul. Goodnight my love.

15. ‎I have spent heaps of your time to undertake to coin words that might leave you breathless however invariably notice myself surprised by the simplicity of verity declaration that I like you with the fullness of my being. Goodnight love.

16. ‎Though the season’s modification, and our mortal bodies age. My love for you remains relentless. Goodnight my love.

17. You're true and your beauty remains unchanged. I'm totally soft on with you. Goodnight my expensive.

18. ‎There is not anyone that has quite a similar impact you have got on American state. Your every bit scintillates my senses and leaves American state unarticulate. Goodnight my expensive. I love you.

20. ‎My love, my soulmate, the melody of my heart, I like you to the sun’s core. Goodnight infant.

Happy anniversary Wishes & Messages for My woman

21. ‎ You're the rationale behind my smile. Goodnight my love.

22. ‎ You're wonderful. Goodnight, my love.

23. ‎I may ne'er have prayed, needed or perhaps planned somebody as excellent as you to be my woman. Goodnight infant.

24. ‎ A diamond within the thick of stones you're. A beauty within the thick of broken belongings you area unit. I love you.

25. ‎ I wonder at the strength in those supple palms of yours. I ponder at the method your hands heal. you're a good looking marvel. Goodnight, my love.

Good Night Text for My Wife

26. ‎If I were to add you up in one word, it'd be ‘incomparable’ as a result of you're distinctive and much supersedes earthlike measurements. Good Night, I love you.

27. ‎You are a shocking beauty, refulgent in glory like you splendidly. Goodnight my love.

28. ‎There is none different crafted on behalf of me such as you. you're the love of my soul. Goodnight infant.

29. ‎A million descriptions cannot outline your value. you're way on top of any mensuration. I love you. Goodnight infant.

30. I watched you from afar sort of a starstruck prognosticator watching a star, and currently, here you're, right here in my arms. Goodnight my star.

31. ‎I am so lucky because of you. Goodnight my love.

32. ‎ On dark days you're the sun. On dreary nights, you're moon and stars. I like you dearly. Goodnight my love.

33. ‎I am dispirited, barefacedly and unapologetically soft on with you. From currently until forever. Goodnight my love.
34. ‎Love is wonderful, however, it's out of the ordinary once it's with you. Goodnight my expensive.

35. ‎You area unit wonderful, stunning on the far side description. I like you infant, goodnight.

Romantic Good Night Wishes-SMS For Wife

36. ‎ There's one thing referred to as wonderful, and there's a temperament referred to as you. you merely area unit on the far side wonderful. Goodnight my love.

37. ‎Like the sun brightens up my day, thus does one brighten up my life. Goodnight my love.

38. ‎Like plants would like daylight, soil, and water, to grow, I need you. you're nature and nurture, and I’ll be however a shell of a person while not you.



39. ‎It would be foolish to speak a few sure-fire life while not talking regarding the girl an agency took a lifespan likelihood. I love you, my love. Goodnight.

40. ‎You area unit lover to my heart and that we area unit warranted along within the soul. there's no separation of my love for you. Goodnight my darling tomorrow awaits your beauty.

41. Goodnight Message For My Sweetheart.

42. ‎I stand tall nowadays to talk of the unwavering commitment I actually have to adore you. you're mine forever. Goodnight my love.

43. Goodnight my wife. You are my true love ever.

44. Adoring you have been the simplest call of my life. Goodnight my love.

45. ‎ No distance will separate our love. I’ll love you till death. Goodnight my love.

Good Night to My pretty Wife

46. Goodnight My Love.

47. ‎You merit solely the sweetest dreams, my love. Goodnight baby, I will be able to invariably love you.

48. ‎Your smile wipes even the toughest despair off my mind. you're merely wondrous. Goodnight my love.

49. ‎Angels don’t compare to you, my love. you're merely dazzling. Goodnight my wonderful woman.

50. The best gift of life is that I may run into your arms anytime, and notice rest for my tired heart. Goodnight my love.

51. ‎My heart is your memento, my love. it's yours to possess. Goodnight expensive.

52. ‎I recognize that tomorrow is going to be higher than nowadays as a result of I actually have been blessed to possess you.

53. ‎You area unit my treasure of incomputable worth. you're a lady of incomputable value. I'm blessed to be yours.

Goodnight my love.

54. ‎You area unit like sunrise to hours of darkness and sunset to stressed days. Goodnight my love. Rest well.

55. ‎Though the day turns to nighttime, and therefore the sun is set in the west. Good Night Love.

Good Night Message to Dear Wife

56. They are saying that love is blind, I say its a lie, as a result of I will see you clearly, and you're refulgent. Goodnight my love.



57. It is plain that my love for you is associate timeless love, it's associate quenchless fireplace. Goodnight my love.

58. I thirst for you prefer a dog in the desert. Your presence is an associate oasis and that I notice solace in your arms. Goodnight my love.
59. I thirst for none apart from you. solely you'll be able to satisfy American state. Goodnight my love.

60. ‎They say that reason handstitched product area unit costlier, is as a result of their delicate flaws increase the attractiveness. your associate imperfect masterpiece wanted absolutely. Goodnight my love.

61. ‎I love you, in your Imperfections and every one. I actually have seen you with heads control gracefully high when a fall. you're spectacular my love. Goodnight.

62. ‎My eyes typically shut in the dead of night, to the visions folks. I treasure you dearly my beloved. Goodnight my lovely wife.

63. ‎I marvel what pictures flash through you stunning head as you bought to bed. Goodnight my love.

64. ‎I Love you. You're like an associate never-ending stream that stirs in American state associate quenchless thirst. I'm urgently soft on with you. Goodnight my love.

65. Typically I ponder if you're a dream. Your virtue appears unreal, unearthly. I'm so blessed to possess you as my woman.

66. “Beautiful dreams, stars, the moon, flowers, and sunsets don't have anything on you woman. you create the globe a brighter place even once you’re aiming to bed.”

67. “I understand that you just area unit busy, however, I needed to inform you to own an honest night.”

68. “I ne'er got to worry concerning unhealthy dreams once more. I simply shut my eyes, think about you, and everything is ideal once more.”

69. “My night is usually identical. I jump into the shower, brush my teeth and pay the total night brooding about you. it's perfect!”

70. My Dear Wife, You are so beautiful in this world. I love you, my dear wife.
71. “Night is silent; night is beautiful; night is calm; night is quiet… however, any night isn't complete while not wish you goodnight. Sweet dreams!”

72. “When I lay in bed, I give thanks to the lucky stars that I even have you in my life.”

73 “A million days and 1,000,000 tomorrows would never equal the quantity of happiness that I even have once you’re in my life.”

74. “You are my love. In this world I love you. You are my angel. Good Night.”

75. “The stars area unit shining, and therefore the wind is processing. Everything appears still and excellent waiting for earth’s angel to rest her head on the pillow and shut her eyes. sensible night!”
cute SMS permanently night

76. “Hey! It’s time to travel to bed, however, I would like you to understand that I really like you and care for each moment that we tend to play along.”
77. “I hope it’s not too late to inform you goodnight which I really like you quite something during this world.”

78. “Fall asleep happy tonight, my love. understand that we tend to area unit forever along in our hearts even once we are separated within the distance.”

79. “Sweet dreams airlines are boarding, and it’s time to fulfill your captain – ME!”

80. “Quick. It’s time to travel to bed. The quicker you sleep off, the quicker we are able to be along in the morning.”

81. “I simply awoke to realize that one thing was missing. while not you by my facet, it's therefore laborious to sleep off.”

82. “You are my the sunshine of the globe. once I rouse, you're the sun that beams on my face. once I am in bed, you're the sunshine of the moon that creeps in between the shades. I love you.”

83. “You are only in my mind such a lot that I assumed I'd text you to inform you goodnight, and that I love you.”

84. “Every night, God sprinkles a touch magic dirt on you after you’re sleeping to form you even additional lovely once you rouse.”

85. “I haven't unreal of you. I will ne'er sleep off as a result of you’re forever on my mind.”

86. I can’t tell you that I really like your feeling. Have  sweet dreams tonight!”

87. “I would like moon forever be full & bright and you mostly be cool & right. Whenever you head to flip the sunshine, bear in mind that I wish you …Good Night!”

88. “I simply got out of the shower. Thinking of you whereas I used to be in it. currently, I feel additional dirty. Have hot dreams tonight.”

89. “I can’t stop brooding about your superb body. I bet you'll show it to Pine Tree State in my dreams tonight.”

90. “Every time I believe of you I feel naked. Have naughty dreams of Pine Tree State all night.”

91. “Good Night, sleep tight. I'll be dreaming of you with all my may.”sweet message for her

92. “I still feel your lips everywhere my cute wife. You're a tremendous love and that I will certainly see you in my dreams tonight.”

93. I’m obsessed with your love. I want additional of it, honey. Hope you'll have sweet dreams.

94. “I love the manner we tend to screw. I hope you'll visit Pine Tree State in my dreams tonight.”

95. “My dreams of you dance in my mind just like the stars across the sky. My solely hope is that as you sleep tonight.”

96. “I would like I used to be there to carry you tight, rather than simply causation you this crazy goodnight.”

97. “It’s cold and lonely in bed while not you. I love you.”

98. “A crazy word of farewell isn't enough. I'm yearning to be with you.”

99. “Sometimes, there area unit things that I cannot justify. the primary time I used to be actually stumped was once

100. I accomplished that my life modified once I met you. All of an unexpected it became not possible to sleep.”

101. “Why is it that each one of my life I even have needed to be a cop or the president, and currently the sole issue. Good Night Sweet Heart.




VISIT MORE ❤